- Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- Job Location: Shanghai, China
POSITION SUMMARYWork independently as an integral part of Business Intelligence team, serving as internal expert for the development and implementation of a reporting system that centralize all production reports for Marketing department. Manage the reports migration, provide innovative automation solutions, enhancements and dashboard design and implementation to existing production reports to assist various business teams in decision making. Participate in general efforts to build Center of Excellence for BI capability. He/She will support across multiple Marketing analytical areas.
- -Partner with Marketing Analytics teams to provide BAU reports on a timely manner to monitor general trend, campaign progression, portfolio performance and customer profile by various key dimension.
- -Create and maintain the Centralized Report Depository for all the Marketing teams that provide one location and easy access for the report users.
- -Interact with owners of existing reports to scope and define requirements such as data sources, frequency, and users for each reports.
- -Support the migration of existing production reports from different areas within CSCM – Marketing Analysis to the Centralized Report Depository.
- -Be the key internal consultant to help architect and manage all the production reports.
- -Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
Education & Experience Requirements
- -Bachelor’s or above degree in a quantitative analysis field such as Engineering, Science, Econometrics, Computer Science, Statistics, Management Science, or Finance.
- -Strong interest in using data for business insight.
- -Fluent oral and written English is a must.
- -Ability in learning and improving programming skills for business analysis, strong programming skills is a plus, such as SAS, SQL, VBA, MS EXCEL. Experience in Tableau is preferred.
- -Familiarity with statistical and analytical tools. Experience in Aster or Hadoop is preferred.
Skill & Competency Requirements
- -Passionate in decision analytics, interested in using data for business insight, prior experience with programming preferred.
- -Demonstrated project management skills, including ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and follow through on completion of high-profile projects
- -Excellent English communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- -Strong desire of learning and willingness to acquire needed knowledge and skills